60 Second Industry Update
Published on April 27, 2020
🌞🌞🌞 60 Second Industry Update 🌞🌞🌞
👉 AHPRA in ACT & WA are closed today
👉 The COVIDSafe App has been released and we’re encouraged to download it. Have you downloaded it yet? Why/Why not?
👉 RACGP has identified that practices & GPs are losing patient numbers due to COVID19 and the wider communities fear of transmission and has released a campaign targeting patients that should still be coming to the Doctor.
👉 ThinkGP FREE module on COVID19, undated twice weekly: https://www.thinkgp.com.au/education/covid-19-coronavirus-australia?utm_source=racgp&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=covid-19 (This is not an endorsed advertisement, we just noticed it and thought it was cool!)
👉 PEP Applications are open til Monday- get in now if you’re looking to apply!
👉 AGPT Applications are open til Monday 11th- get in now if you’re looking to apply!
👉 RACGP Exams Enrolments are still postponed
What do People Medical Do?
Our team specialise in:
- Permanent Recruitment of General Practitioners
- Assisting Doctors with:
- Application to jobs (Employment CVs, Covering Letters & Selection Criteria)
- AHPRA Applications, Position Descriptions & Supervision Plans
- RACGP Time Assessments
- Medicare Applications & Exemptions from 19AB and applications to the 19AA 3GA programs.
We’ve also built amazing relationships with businesses who specialise in
- Business Brokering
- Mortgage Brokering
- Temp/Locum GP Recruitment
- Hospital/Specialist Recruitment
We started our business to help as many people as we can, so if you need something please give us a shout!