60 Second Industry Update | May 22 2020
Published on May 22, 2020
🌞🌞🌞 60 Second Industry Update 🌞🌞🌞
👉 The AMA is calling for MBS Telehealth items to be made permanent
👉 Mini Multiple Interviews for the ACRRM Independent Pathway are being held tomorrow and Sunday. Good luck!
👉 Get ready- RVTS applications June 1! RVTS trains registrars for both ACRRM & RACGP, requiring their registrars to work in a MMM 4+
👉 Reminder that AMC MCQs are open for scheduling again! AMC Clinical exams are still closed.
👉 COVID Stats: 7081 total cases, 100 deaths & 6472 recovered.
Got a hot news tip? Email us through to firstname.lastname@example.org!
What do People Medical Do?
Our team specialise in:
- Permanent Recruitment of General Practitioners
- Assisting Doctors with:
- Application to jobs (Employment CVs, Covering Letters & Selection Criteria)
- AHPRA Applications, Position Descriptions & Supervision Plans
- RACGP Time Assessments
- Medicare Applications & Exemptions from 19AB and applications to the 19AA 3GA programs.
We’ve also built amazing relationships with businesses who specialise in
- Business Brokering
- Mortgage Brokering
- Temp/Locum GP Recruitment
- Hospital/Specialist Recruitment
We started our business to help as many people as we can, so if you need something please give us a shout!